On behalf of all the officers and members of Mansion Toastmasters, Club #3322, welcome to our new website at MansionToastmasters.com!
We’re very excited about the opportunities presented by our new website: the ability to inform guests and potential members about our club and Toastmasters International, the ability to communicate with and provide resources for our members, and the ability to provide immediate updates for all aspects of our club.
Our new website is divided into nine main sections:
- Home Page: The Home Page is the first thing most site visitors see. It summarizes what’s available on the website and provides direct links to the most important areas of the site.
- Guests: The Guests section tells guests a little bit about Mansion Toastmasters, but more importantly explains what Toastmasters can do for them in their professional and personal lives, and encourages guests to come visit a meeting to see what we’re all about.
- Calendar: The Event Calendar lets both guests and members know what important Toastmaster events are coming up. Guests can learn when our next meeting is so they can visit. Members can learn who has roles assigned at a meeting, and important dates like area, regional, and district competitions and meetings.
- Education: This section explains the Education Program and Tracks that compose Toastmasters proven system to foster competent communicators, grow self-confidence, and promote leadership skills.
- Organization: Learn more about the structure and organization of Mansion Toastmasters and Toastmasters International in the Organization section. This is where you will learn about how our meetings are conducted, along with information on the Mansion Toastmasters executives.
- Resources: Useful for both members and non-members, the Resources section contains useful links to resources you can use while composing speeches, along with links to articles of interest on grammar, leadership, speechcraft and other useful topics.
- Blog: Keep up-to-date with the goings on of Mansion Toastmasters by reading our Blog.
- About Us: Find general information about Mansion Toastmasters in the About Us section, including links to past editions of our newsletter, information about the Mansion Toastmasters banners and awards, the Mansion trophies awarded to winners of our club contests, and testimonials from our members.
- Contact Us: Get in touch with Mansion Toastmasters in the Contact Us section. Also includes information on our location and meeting dates.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us through the Contact Us page.
We look forward to seeing all our members, and many guests, at our first meeting of the 2014 – 2015 season on September 10th, 2014!