These are elected annually and serve for 12 months. Elections usually take place in May for the term of July 1 to June 30.
Club offices (and their rank within the club) are as follows:
- President – chairs meetings and supervises all other officers
- Vice President Education – schedules meeting assignments and works with members to see that their educational needs are met
- Vice President Membership – runs club membership drive and also works to keep members satisfied and happy with their Toastmasters experience
- Vice President Public Relations – makes sure club meeting listings appear in the media, puts posters up, etc.
- Secretary – sends correspondence on behalf of the club, keeps club records and minutes of executive committee meetings.
- Treasurer – handles financial affairs, such as member dues and purchases of any supplies or services required for the club to execute it’s mission
- Sergeant-At-Arms – sets meeting room up, starts meetings, greets guests, and counts ballots.
Club offices are open to ANY member. There is no reason why a new member cannot run for President without serving in any other club office.
Mansion Toastmasters 2016 – 2017 Executive Team
President – STEVE SCHNECKENBURGER
Vice President, Education – MARIANNE MOKRYCKE
Vice President, Membership – CHRISTOPHER NG
Vice President, Public Relations – LISA EVANS
Secretary – TALHA RIZVY
Treasurer – SARAH HOLLMANN
Sergeant-at-arms – SHELLEY ORCHIN